Arouse your five senses with Mulots unique courses for the public. There’s nothing more rewarding than seeing, feeling, tasting, and creating delicacies with your own hands. André will transfer to you some of his experience and knowledge of the French culinary world. Enhance your own knowledge during one of Mulot’s half day professional courses and use it to create your own specialities!
Mulots caters for functions and all your private or public events.
New courses for 2017.
29 May: Croissants
- Traditional butter croissants
- Quiche with prawns and fresh asparagus
- Tarte pomme Elysées (apple tart)
14 August: Puff Pastry
- Paté loyal
- Fresh tomato tartlets
- Traditional brioche
- Roasted pineapple tart
26 June: Chou Pastry
- Plaisirs gourmands and chouquettes (sweet sugar puffs)
- Salambo Pistache (pistachio puffs)
- Zucchini and basil tart
16 October: Croissants
- Almond and Chocolate croissants
- Pesto baguette
- Orange blossom crème brûlée
- Rhubarb and orange tartlets
17 July: Macarons
- Macaron gourmand
- Chocolate raspberry
- Soufflé onion and comté cheese
6 November: Joyeux Noël
- Traditional Christmas log
- Farandole de petits sables (Christmas biscuits)
- Salade Nicoise
* Classes held at Mulots, 143a King William Road. Mondays 6:00 pm to 10:00pm.
* Dégustation / light dinner
* $142 per person per course
*10% discount for second and following courses
*Alliance Française members (please bring your membership card on the day)
* 50% non refundable deposit payable at time of booking transferable at the discretion of Mulots Patisserie.
For Booking and Enquiries,Phone 08 8272 6499